Well if this isn’t just the cutest
Don’t think I’ve ever blogged the whole comic, in its entire adorableness…
You’re welcome :)
A-Babies VS. X-Babies. Written by Skottie Young. Art by Gurihiru.
THIS. IS. SO. HOKIN. ADORABLE.
I have no idea what am I doing with my art….
wandering around google and I found this TSS fanfic and I really like it.~~~ So I drew a pic from what I see from the fic( well except for the bruises…. I was practicing… coloring bruises… and blood…). You should read it~~~
my art…* facepalm*
( I have no idea if” last time” is as same as” this is the last time” so pardon me if i am wrong…)
- Hey! Saturday! Are you REALLY LISTENING TO ME?!- Francis says angrily.
- Yesssss I am listening here- Zak rolls his eyes while flicking his desktop. Mom asked him to check out this page of old passage, but he will never finish it if Francis keeps blabbering beside him!
- Last time I ask you for a favor! Did you already forget about it?!- Francis grits his teeth in anger.The gnash is so loud, Zak has to drop his work and looks back:
- Oh? Really? I did?- Zak grizzles.
( my English it’s poor and my phraseology’s kinda suck but I hope this isn’t the worst of me…
this is an AU of mine where Zak is a fighter under Francis’s command.. or something like that…)
Zak sits alone on a tree branch at the corner of barracks, silently watching the sky. He is always acting like a freaking annoying cat every day. “ But not today, huh?”. Francis sights .he walks toward the tree where Zak is hiding with his super assassin’s skills. But when he came next to Zak( normal people don’t notice Francis much) but the little fighter is too familiar to this technique:
- "Wait right there, don’t move!"
- "That’s a good look for you."
- "Could you repeat that?"
- "Hey, have you seen the…? Oh.”
- "Everything’s going to be fine."
- "This isn’t exactly what I had in mind."
- "Are you flirting with me?"
- "Must be a day ending in y."
- "Stop trying to cheer me up!"
- "You want me to do what?”
- "It’s never too late."
- "Please stay."
- "If there’s one thing the world needs more of…"
- "I’ve got one word for you: sing-along!"
- "Are you fucking kidding me?"
- "Can we pretend I didn’t just say that?
- "That is one hell of a mess."
- "There’s something I’ve been meaning to say…"
- "Last time I ask you for a favor!"
- "Come on."
- "I need this."
- ”Don’t make it into a big deal.”
- "You forgot to say the magic word."
- "Where the fuck did that clown come from?"
- "I’ll never unsee that."
- "Can I tell you a secret?"
- "This one’s on me."
- "I’m lost."
- "Give me a hand."
- "I think you missed your calling."
my English is poor but I wanna try this….
you mean these?
i really should study now…
- makes the bed in the mornings
Zak does it mostly, but Rex tends to sleep in later so he does it on those occasions.
- has sole posession of the T.V. remote
Both of them share it! Sometimes watching dramas together.
- stays up until 2am reading
Zak! Although Rex tries to get him to go to sleep since he’s all groggy in the morning after.
- is the bigger cuddler
- does the laundry
They take turns every other day!
- mows the lawn
Rex used to do it, but the one time he tried using his powers to do it, it didn’t end up well. Zak does it from then on.
- is better at budgeting
instigates the sex (and who’s into the kinkier stuff) Sorry, I’ll skip this one :’D
Nope! I can do them now.
Some old Zak Saturday doodles in my sketch book( I love drawing in big notebooks that can’t fit the scanner….)
I tried to draw him shota moe cute etc as much as possible…
try different ways to coloring doodles….
gonna go back to school soon…
suddenly I wanna see Zak holds a bunch flowers from you-know-who…
Zak looks so good with short hair…. (*´∀｀*)
it’s such a long time since the last color request was done… oh well…